Wow! Lailans, We Have A Very Wonderful Email From An Angel

Miracles still happen!! Some readers on this Forum desperately in need of help said prayers asking God to send them a helper before Christmas.

If you are one of them, please read this mail I just received from one of us. God has answered your prayer. Wipe your tears.

Please read:
Hello Laila. Happy new month to you. I am one of your numerous Forum visitors. 
I would like to play Santa to a few people. Don't know what I'm giving away yet. But it's going to be along the lines of some clothes (used and new), monetary gifts no matter how small, recharge cards, food items, etc. Just something that maybe could make a little difference to someone desperately in need especially over the holidays.  I don't have much myself. But the little I have, I'd like to share. If you have any Forum visitors in mind can you please send their emails so I contact them. Or maybe when you have the time if you could be so kind to open a post so those truly in need states their needs out there and drop their contacts. I will read through them and as the spirit directs, will help those I can. Hopefully other Forum visitors can join me to assist the ones I may be unable to help by contacting them directly. If this can maybe be started ASAP please so those who need help can be reached before Christmas. Thanks Laila. Angel A
This is fully supported by me, guys. Thank you so much Angel. God touched your heart to do this, even though you don't have so much for yourself. You will be blessed beyond measures. You will never lack a good thing ever in your life again. This I pray in Jesus' name.

Dearies, please feel free to go Anonymous while stating your needs if you wouldn't want to use your Forum id. But make sure you drop a contact number or email you can be reached on.

This is the kind of sincere generosity that provokes God to unleash greatness on givers. Wow!

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 01:44 Tue, 01 Nov 2016

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.