Here is how your faves celebrate their mothers

Minnie Dlamini and her mother

Mothers are celebrated across the globe and some of SA celebs excitedly celebrated their mothers on social media.

Photos of their moms are shared, while some went extra by penning down poems.

The likes of Black Coffee, Minnie Dlamini, Cassper Nyovest, Connie Ferguson, Major League DJz, Boity, Maps Maponyane and many others celebrated their mom on Mother’s day.

Check out posts below:

View this post on Instagram

Happy Motherโ€™s day mommy and to all the super mothers out there…We love youโค๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿค—
A post shared by MAJOR LEAGUE MUSIC (@majorleaguedjz) on May 10, 2020 at 12:58am PDT

HAPPY MOTHERSโ€™ DAY to these QUEENS who raised me into the Queen I am today! ๐Ÿ‘‘โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ I am because they are! Thank you to my mommy, my aunt and my grandma for your unconditional love and for teaching me how to become the woman I want to raise my daughters to become one day! A phenomenal Motherโ€™s Day to all the Queens! We celebrate you always, mamas! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ #HappyMothersDay #OwnYourThrone๐Ÿ‘‘
A post shared by Boitumelo Thulo (@boity) on May 10, 2020 at 4:08am PDT

Happy Mother’s Day to my #bestfriend ,myRock ,my home photographer, my heart, prayer partner, to my amazing ,strong , #wonderful mother Ribs,Garase ,Masitimela Rebecca ๐Ÿ‘‘Thank you for your prayers Ma๐Ÿ™๐ŸพThey follow me everywhere I go. Thank you for always being there In good and bad times .. I love you with all my heart and soul.. And I know I make u proud mmmmh. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ thank you for your blessings ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ#happymothersday to all the amazing mothers out there ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’• have a beautiful day โค๏ธlove always Tay
A post shared by Thembi Seete ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ (@thembiseete_) on May 10, 2020 at 1:53am PDT

Happy Motherโ€™s Day to all mothers โค๏ธ
A post shared by Black Coffee (@realblackcoffee) on May 10, 2020 at 4:33am PDT

Happy mothers day to our mamas
A post shared by Somizi (@somizi) on May 10, 2020 at 4:00am PDT

Happy Motherโ€™s Day to my rock, my strength, my best friend and my Queen. People love and appreciate the person that I am because of everything youโ€™ve taught me to be. I am because you are. To all the motherโ€™s happy Motherโ€™s Day, we love you and we appreciate you. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
A post shared by Simphiwe Ngema (@simzngema) on May 10, 2020 at 2:07am PDT

Happy Motherโ€™s Day Mommy ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰ Love you love you love you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค— and God bless all other mothers out there, hope you all have a wonderful day ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
A post shared by Bandile Mbere (@bandz_majorleague) on May 9, 2020 at 11:45pm PDT

Happy Mother’s Day Bhubesi!!! My Lioness, my rock, my best friend, my inspiration, my motivation, MY QUEEN ๐Ÿ‘‘
A post shared by Minnie (@minniedlamini) on May 9, 2020 at 11:41pm PDT

Happy Motherโ€™s Day Mom โค๏ธ
A post shared by djtira (@djtira) on May 10, 2020 at 12:07am PDT

Mother โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
A post shared by SHIMZA (@shimza.dj) on May 10, 2020 at 2:45am PDT

๐“๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ยซ-(ยฏ`vยดยฏ)-ยซ ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ˆ ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…โ€™๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ˆ ยซ-(ยฏ`vยดยฏ)-ยซ ๐–๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ. ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
A post shared by ๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š—๐š—๐š’๐šŽ (@sbahle_mpisane) on May 10, 2020 at 12:49am PDT

A single day in a calendar year is never enough to celebrate your greatness. I love you โค๏ธโœจโœจโœจ #HappyMothersDay
A post shared by KiD X (@kidxsa) on May 10, 2020 at 2:27am PDT

Canโ€™t wait to buy you the world! Happy Motherโ€™s Day โค๏ธ.
A post shared by YangaChief (@itsyangachief) on May 10, 2020 at 12:37am PDT

Happy Motherโ€™s Day Boi!๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน We love and appreciate you! Hope the boys spoil you rotten today!๐Ÿ˜ฌ have a blessed one mommy!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜
A post shared by Connie Ferguson (@connie_ferguson) on May 10, 2020 at 3:37am PDT

Happy mothers day to my twin.
A post shared by Refiloe Phoolo ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ (@casspernyovest) on May 10, 2020 at 6:21am PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 03:08 Sun, 10 May 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.