Paul Okoye Speaks On Success, Says I Have Never Gone On Holiday Or Trips Till Date

Paul Okoye has shared a picture of his living room saying he has never gone on holiday or trips till date.

He says he works day and night and still doing that, so when people look at him and say he is blessed, they shouldn't forget he has once suffered,

"F*ck meeehnn...I don suffer!! Asin ehnn forget all the lifestyle and glamour...when 9 think about all the sleepless nights, struggling and hustling and all...till date I have never gone for holidays or going for trips and all. But I still thank God for life," he wrote.

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 01:50 Tue, 05 May 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.