SSA To Ex- Lagos Governor, Adeshina Sarumi Calls Out Vendor Who Used His Photos For Advertisement

Adeshina Sarumi, a former SSA to Ex-Governor of Lagos, Ambode has called out a shoe vendor for using his photos for advertisement without patronizing them.

The shoe vendor shared Sarumi's photos atleast twice on his page, thanking him for his patronage.

Sarumi who got hold of the news, and claimed he has never patronized the vendor before shared the screenshots of the advert and wrote: "I never patronized you please, stop using my pictures to advertise. Thank you."

When someone said Sarumi should have overlooked it, he however warned that it was necessary to prevent a 'What I ordered VS what I got' situation. Sigh! People and sentiments!

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 07:20 Tue, 28 Apr 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.