Mercy Johnson Sends Husband An Early Birthday Shout-out

Nollywood screen diva, Mercy Johnson, whose love for husband has been shown in diverse ways, has taken to Instagram to give her husband, Prince Okojie, a birthday shoutout. Though his birthday is on May 15th, Mercy also shared a video with her husband with the hashtag #hubbysbirthdayloading.

Here's what she wrote;

"Odi ur so oooo shy but:
I Love d way u pick Angel at night and drop her in her crib each time I put her in the middle of the bed as an obstacle cus am upset.I love the way u whisper in her ears,saying"Angel go to ur crib and don't put Asunder 😅
I love d way u increase the AC ,Snatch the blanket and 30mins later you grab me and say"u too vex,aren't you Cold?🤔
I love the way you say,I play too much.
I love d way you chastise me after cooking by saying"my love salt pass this food but e sweet"😋
I can go on and on
Thank you baby,the kids go to bed Happy and wake up smiling.even they know, that Daddy loves Mummy.
Ur birthday is close and I don't know what to say or how to show that you are the Very Air I breath.
No one has an assurance of Happily ever after but I beg God to please Help me and lets stay this way forever.
Pray for me Friends cus with Him is where I would rather be.
#hubbysbirthdayloading#thankyoulord#papapurity"

Here's the video; 

Odi ur so oooo shy but: I Love d way u pick Angel at night and drop her in her crib each time I put her in the middle of the bed as an obstacle cus am upset.I love the way u whisper in her ears,saying"Angel go to ur crib and don't put Asunder 😅 I love d way u increase the AC ,Snatch the blanket and 30mins later you grab me and say"u too vex,aren't you Cold?🤔 I love the way you say,I play too much. I love d way you chastise me after cooking by saying"my love salt pass this food but e sweet"😋 I can go on and on Thank you baby,the kids go to bed Happy and wake up smiling.even they know, that Daddy loves Mummy. Ur birthday is close and I don't know what to say or how to show that you are the Very Air I breath. No one has an assurance of Happily ever after but I beg God to please Help me and lets stay this way forever. Pray for me Friends cus with Him is where I would rather be. #hubbysbirthdayloading#thankyoulord#papapurity#A post shared by Mercy Johnson Okojie (@mercyjohnsonokojie) on May 4, 2017 at 4:12pm PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 09:25 Fri, 05 May 2017

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.