Check Out The Birthday Message Adesua Etomi Sent Banky W That Left Us All Clueless About Their Relationahip

Actress Adesua Etomi and singer Banky W really did their best in keeping their relationship off the public and they won!.

So, I just went back to revisit the birthday post she made for him on the 27th of March, and I just realized that no clue was given! She just sent it like a normal birthday post even though they were already engaged. See it after the cut...

The first underlined words got me wondering if that was the first words Banky W used when he slid into her DM. Remember she said;

"He slid into my DM and sent the funniest message and that was how we became friends. " and he said;

"Now I personally don't like being "hooked up", so I decided to approach you myself by sliding into your DM a few days later. Introduced myself, made some silly attempts to make you laugh".

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 06:14 Thu, 04 May 2017

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.