"In My Heart I Celebrate You" - Tonto Dikeh Pours Out Her Heart In A Birthday Message To Alleged Lover

Singer and entrepreneur, Raphael Oladibillionaire Onome popularly know by his stage name, 2kriss, who was rumored to be Tonto Dike's lover, added a year today.

The excited actress and mother of one took to her Instagram page to wish him a happy birthday.

She wrote

"In My Heart I celebrate YOU EVERYDAY for being such an amazing person!!
It goes beyond family,it's the joy we share,the friendship we grow. Today I pray for your

growth,I pray that you be surrounded by the right instruments/people to fulfill your calling..May your hard work and patience be rewarded in a thousand ways and NOW!!
O My dear son i am Mightyly proud of you,God bless you and Uplift you in all areas of your life •
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR 🎂💐🎈🎉💯 "

Son? Yes you heard her right, this is the point where critics should step down.

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 09:53 Sat, 11 Mar 2017

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.